Surviving the Humans is an upcoming adventure about a misunderstood 80s Zombie
news.movim.eu / GamingOnLinux · 10:21 · 1 minute
Being a Zombie in the 80s isn't easy and that's what Surviving the Humans is all about, starring a rather misunderstood undead fellow.
Surprised Monkey Studio say to expect a story that simply hasn't been told before, with Cooper being a Zombie who is not of the murderous brain-eating sort they're often portrayed as. You follow Cooper through the story as they learn what it really means to be a Zombie as they try to change how humans think about them. It's currently crowdfunding on Kickstarter where the team is trying to raise $10,000 to finish it.
Check out their trailer:
Watch video on YouTube.com
With the gameplay of Surviving the Humans, the developer is trying to make something a little different and not be "just another graphic adventure". They're working with the Unity game engine with a release planned across Linux, macOS and Windows mentioning that they "built an architecture for the game from scratch".
- You have to collect items, use them in the correct places to solve the puzzles and help Cooper in this new adventure.
- Hundreds of interactive objects and a few easter eggs with funny descriptions.
- Mini-games to test your skills.
- A suspenseful and one-of-a-kind story.
- Multiple characters, locations, and items.
If interested you can back it on Kickstarter .